I typed this entry in the plane but before I could post it we dropped below 10,000 feet for our descent and I guess that's when wifi has to be turned off. So, here it is a couple of days late, complete with pics.

It's been a busy couple of days. Lots to blog, but for now I'll dedicate this one to our trip. We're (let me clarify the "we" thing--it's just Ryan and I) flying over somewhere and are 1 hour away from Cancun. Ryan's parents graciously agreed to watch the girls for us. I have left the girls overnight quite a bit for work, so I didn't anticipate that I would have such a hard time leaving them for this trip. I started feeling homesick for them even before we left! It's that homesick feeling in your chest that you used to get when you would go away to camp. I would just pine away for my parents like crazy. It's the worst at night too (remember crying in your bunk at night?) so even though I'm feeling fine now I could be a mess later. I told Ryan, "be extra nice to me because there is still a chance I'll just say, screw it we're staying home". Kids do weird things to you. It's not that I'm worried about the girls at all--they will have a great week with their grandparents and Aunts/uncles/cousins in Cincinnati. It's purely a deep-missing-them-feeling. Now, if I post again while we are in Mexico enjoying the sun, pools, ocean and endless breakfast, lunch and dinner dates I will probably be singing a different tune. When I left, the girls were happily playing on the floor, oblivious to my inner turmoil. So girls, if you ever go back in cyber world and read this blog, know that I never wanted to leave you. . . your father made me do it. Before you start feeling too sorry for me, I've placed our lighthearted plane pics up below.