I'm trying to wind down from a busy shift so why not blog a little? Most of the time I love being home with the girls when I'm not working. The other day though I had a trying afternoon with one thing after another. it was all going well at first. the twins were sleeping the dogs were happily playing outside and I just sat down to get some studying done before I had to leave for work. Bocce came trotting over for some affection and she stunk like garbage or dead animal. It was terrible! She and widget had been wrestling so Widget was stinky too. First i sniffed around the backyard and couldn't find what she got into. So the studying came to a grinding halt and instead I had to bathe both of the dogs. I tried the hose, but bocce pretty much had a seizure (she barked at the hose for 10 minutes later that day) so I had to do it inside. Then the twins started to cry so I had to see what was up with them. Naptime was apparently over so I went to change Grace and realized she had had a blowout that soaked through 2 layers. I got Grace cleaned up and of course, Lydia was stinky too but she managed to keep it in her diaper. Ryan came home at the tail end of this , found the culprit of the smell and was holding it up for me to see--a fly trap that has putrid liquid in it to attract them and it had dripped onto bocce.