I am on NICU night float (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) and I can't sleep. I WAS sleeping but then was woken up to to to a delivery and now I'm just surfing around and decided to blog. It is my last shift of the month--yea! but the excitement is short lived because I go to PICU (pediatric intensive care unit) night float. The NICU is sick little people and the PICU is sick kids. With the NICU we get to go to deliveries which is fun especially when it's a healthy baby. I look at deliveries differently now. When I first saw a delivery I just thought "gross, but a little cool" and then when I was pregnant I thought "I want to get off this rollercoster and never do what SHE is doing" and now I think "o.k. still gross, but isn't this great guys, you are parents, aren't you just SO excited--you're going to love it (o.k. most of it)?!?!" I have to hold myself back from being straight up annoying. I love handing the baby to the dad with the shaking hands that can't find his camera even though it is dangling around his wrist. O.k., that is my rambling for now. I'll attach a picture for good measure because a post without a picture is really kind of boring. I'll save the "ab update" post and the "how many times have I been asked if I am pregnant" posts for another time :).