The twins and I spent 5 days in Chagrin Falls at my mom's over Christmas. My sister Laura also flew in from St.Louis and my other two sisters ( Megan and Amy) both live in town so I was able to spend lots of time with my sisters and their kids. My mom's house is kid friendly so we all settled in with the babies for a cozy 5 days. We had to practically take numbers for pack-n-play usage with 5 kids needing naps. The swing was a hot commodity as was the exersaucer (the twins don't use it yet but Charlie [6 mos] and Bailey [15 mos] traded off). My sisters decided we'd be brave and planned a photo shoot with the cousins at the local photography place. So, we lined up the kids and spent the next 30 minutes trying to get 6 kids to smile: Jordan, 18 (she cooperated of course), Hudson--3, Bailey, Charlie, Lydia and Grace. We were missing Troy who lives in North Carolina :(. It was hilarious to watch. The twins pretty much just sat there and soaked it all up. Bailey and Hudson wanted to be up and about playing with the cool toys there. We actually managed to get a few good ones as you can see above. I like the one where Grace is giving Lydia the 'stink eye'--I think because she's still mad that Lydia got to be the baby Jesus.