The girls and I are having a cozy winter morning. The snow has been lazily falling all morning and I don't have to be at work until 1 today. Ryan decided to venture out to starbucks but I love being homebound. Lydia and Grace had their 4 month visit. Grace now weighs 12 lbs 2 oz and Lydia weighs 11 lbs 13 oz. They both have sizeable heads--not pathologically but more genetically. They took their shots like champs--much better than Ryan does--they didn't pass out :). They still don't have a lot of tricks, but at 4 months I don't have high expectations. They're smiling and reaching for things pretty well. Another update on the job front, I am now have a job for next year. I will be working at several pediatric urgent care sites here in Columbus that Nationwide Children's hospital (the one I am currently at) runs. It has nice hours and no overnights so it will allow me to spend more time with Ryan and the twins. Two other residents/friends will be starting there the same time I do so that is an additional bonus. Ryan will continue to take care of the girls when I'm working and will hopefully have time to build up his web business as well. We're excited about the job and the fact that we don't have to work on selling our house this spring!