This year was my first mother's day. It was weird to be on the recipient side of mother's day. I don't know that I necessarily feel like a mom--I mean I don't have a mini-van and I don't even know how to go about scheduling a play date--but maybe that stuff comes with time :). Nevertheless it was a very monumental day for me and I'm very thankful to be a mom even if I need to work on my maternal side some days. We started the day at our favorite breakfast place (North Star for all you Columbus people), next was church and then an afternoon shopping and hanging out at Easton. Ryan was the model husband and father and bestowed on me flowers and gifts including a card with the girls handprints in it. It's a saver. I had to work mother's day evening/night but Ryan even brought the girls to the hospital to visit complete with starbuck in hand. This mother's day gig is great--like adding on another birthday, except that you have to share it with a million other women.