I was off of work today which was glorious because last night was rather busy and I needed time to recover. Since the humidity was better we took advantage of it and just wandered around westerville with our double stroller. We ate dinner at a local place and sipped coffee afterwards while the girls sipped their bottles. We stopped at the swings on the way home which is the twins ultimate favorite thing to do and then a quick library stop. Now I know that a rundown of my evening is boring to most outsiders, but one of the reasons I have my blog is to be able to look back and remember things, especially simple every day things.

Now, the blog title does relate to something funny. Today as I was changing Grace's dirty diaper I found a very intact blue sticker with white writing in classic gap style that said 3 for $5 mixed in with her poop! Of course I showed Ryan and we almost took a picture, but then thought better of it. I guess Grace has a taste for gap stickers. We'll have to keep a better eye on her.