We completed our mini-vacation a couple of days ago and we are settling back into our own little place again. We traversed Indiana back to the great state of Ohio and spent some time with our college friends in Canton, made a brief stop at the Dreniks beautiful home and then last but not least enjoyed a couple of days in Chagrin Falls with my family. It was wonderful to just hang out with friends and family without any real agenda. I'm glad we did it because if we stayed in Westerville for my time off I would've cleaned and organized something for sure and not really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone who hosted us! See pics below.

I had my first urgent care shift last night so I am officially employed therefore we all officially have health insurance so we can be crazy as we want to be. More on my urgent care job in the next post. I gotta space out my tidbits of info :)


Photos Top to Bottom:

Ryan and Hudson on their matching laptops

Dad and Grace reading/eating the paper

Hudson helping to feed the twins

Lunch at our favorite . . . Costco!!!

Relaxing on the Drenik's porch with their kids