I've been a poor blogger yet again. I know I am not disappointing all of my many followers--my mom mainly-- (I still talk to my mom several times a week so she gets updates even without a blog and proficient with facebook) but I'm disappointing my future nostalgic side. Meaning that when I want to look back and see what happened in 2010 there will be big gaps. I was looking back at some of my earlier blog posts about the twins or whatever and it was really fun to look back on them. Even kind of witty I suppose (though nothing close to my dear friends and favorite bloggers the Eleks). I'm not surprised at myself though. I have always been somewhat of a journaler and when I look back through the archives of my life (which is only when I am at my mom's still trying to clean my junk out of my room) there will be months in which I faithfully chronicled my life however exciting it was at the time and then months when who knows what might have been going on?  So, I'm up and down and hopefully I'll get back into my blog for a bit so when my girls are teenagers and won't talk to me I can go back and read with tears in my eyes about how they jump up and down in their cribs every morning and greet me with squeals and giggles.




So to make amends to my sentimental side, below are a few pics from the last 6 months.