We've survived our first week of parenting! The twins seem to be no worse for it. They might smell a little more like spit up and dirty diapers than when they were in the NICU, but at least they are growing and thriving. We've settled into our routine for the most part. Ryan is sleeping as I am taking the morning shift. It's only 9:45 and I've fed and burped two babies, fed two dogs (and refereed their eating since Bocce is a bully and eats Widgets food), pumped breastmilk (while feeding a twin--hope that didn't give you a visual) and finally fed myself. I'm still in my bathrobe though--a shower and real clothes are my next task. Today Lydia and Grace are 3 weeks old. We took them on their first walk in their stroller yesterday. They weren't too excited about the walk--they slept through the whole thing. I'll have to attach a photo to my next post that our neighbor kindly took. My friend Jess volunteered to babysit the babies last night so we took advantage of it and went on our first date since the girls have left the NICU (within one week--pretty good). She's a pediatrician so she was way overqualified as a babysitter. Well, I'm off to the shower before the next feeding rolls around and we have to do it all over again.