Thursday morning Ryan and I went out for breakfast (with the twins in tow). We were highly caffeinnated and discussing how low gas prices were getting--then Ryan said "hey, we should take a road trip" and I said (kind of joking really), "well, we are currently jobless" and now we are in Hilton Head Island, SC feeding the girls from our balcony overlooking palm trees and the pool! I also had to use 2 weeks of vacation for this maternity leave so it made sense to actually take a vacation. Now I'll be honest, I'm more of a planner and never was really spontaneous to begin with so of course I was reluctant to plan a trip in 24 hours ( we left Friday night) but to prove I have small shred of spontaneity I went along with it. We got a great deal on a condo since it's off season and the weather forecast doesn't look half bad. We split the trip up into two days and stopped every 3 hours to feed the girls. The girls had a lot of firsts along the way--first hotel stay, first time in starbucks, mcdonalds and cracker barrel--pretty much everything is a first I these days. We plan to ejoy the beach and pools in between feedings. Why not be tired in a nicer environment ?:)