So, last night I did something I haven't done in months--I slept on my stomach! Sounds like no big deal, right? To me though it's a milestone in my recovery from pregnancy. Every day I realize little things that I am able to do again now that I am closer to a normal size. I can't believe the reductions in trips to the bathroom--and walking without a waddle really is a perk. I never thought I'd say this, but sometimes I do miss being pregnant. I don't miss the aches, pains and awkwardness that came with carrying a 35 lb medicine ball around, but what I do miss is being a little threesome with the twins. It was kind of fun to have them around all of the time and now that they are out in the real world , mom and twin cuddle time doesn't happen nearly enough with all the daily demands of raising newborn twins.