Titles put the post in a box, so no title today for this post. The babies had their first pediatrician appt yesterday and were given a clean bill of health and they both gained weight. Ryan had to work and I planned to do our appointment solo, but one of my resident friends, Jess, graciously came over early to feed/diaper/dress a twin and to help me out with the appointment. The visit was so successful that we decided to try out the mall. Jess played 'defender of the babies' to aggressively ward off any people who tried to touch them and the girls had their first taste of fashion (although they both slept through banana republic so I think we'll have to work on their fashion sense). We were also given the green light by their pediatrician to let them go 4 hours between feedings at night which is especially good for Ryan as he is the nighttime guy--it's part of our new arrangement. I wish that meant that I was able to sleep for 7 straight ours, but I still have to get up every 3-4 hours to pump. I get the morning shift so he can sleep in.
It's weird to not be able to go out for dinner whenever we want or just run to the store but for now I think we're o.k. with that. We are enjoying spending time together at home, feeding the girls, burping, changing and especially cuddling the twins.