Wish my entries were as thought provoking as Ryan's, but I'll continue to play the role of updater. Maybe I'll work my way to becoming deep on my blog--I'm new to the blogging world. I am at the NICU taking a break while the girls nap. They stick to their every three hour feeding schedule that the NICU sets up perfectly, but I'm sure as soon as we enter our house they'll wake up to the world and find their lungs :). Today they both had baths--one by the nurse and one by mom once I learned the official technique. Still working on feeds--that's about it. They are both keeping their temps up without problems. Our updates are going to be 'working on feeds, working on feeds, working on feeds' which is typical of the last few days of a NICU course. So, we might be home in a week, we'll see. It's totally up to the babies. We were saying to each other that it feels like we are in a school project where you are in an intense parenting class during the day and then we come home to our old life with just the dogs in the evenings.