It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night although it was nice to have a bed that went up and down. It was hard to leave the girls last night, but we know they're in good hands. Last night getting home was a little rough since I'm limited and can't stand that, but I just have to ignore the little projects that were left hanging when the girls decided to arrive early. I got to hold Lydia today for 2 hours between feedings. I just sat in an armchair and read a book while I held her. They both were able to attempt nursing but since they're premies they just don't exactly know what they are doing. Lydia finished an entire bottle on her own (they've been getting most of their feeds through a tube) which is a big milestone. Grace is just one step behind her sister in the feeding department but is coming along just fine. Ryan changed his first diapers today--the nurse gave him a crash course in diapering and he was off to the races. We took pictures to comemmorate the event. I must add that they weren't dirty ones so he still has to learn how to handle those.