I camped out at the NICU today from 10-7 thinking I would read and catch up on other things while I sat next to the babies. However, I had lots of other fun things that came up--such as putting the twins together for a mini family photo shoot--our first time as a little family of 4 (6 if you count the dogs). Our nurses have been doing a great job of keeping us involved. I changed several diapers today, gave 2 bottles, dressed Lydia (for the first time!) and re-did ryan's first swaddle attempt. I also got to kangaroo them which is a cutesy term for skin-to-skin time. Plus the ever present pumping in order to feed these little monsters. No major developments today really. They did stop monitoring their oxygen saturation which is one less cord. Lydia is up to 4 of 8 feeds by bottle and Grace is at 3. They are trying them out from under the warmer again (called trying an 'open crib') to see if they can maintain their temperature (this is their second attempt at that). We had a lot of fun with them in the same room. JR visited today as well as Deb Taylor (2 visits actually so she gets double bonus points). My mom gets recognition for doing tons of laundry yesterday, ironing shirts and even emptying my bathroom trashcan during her visit. Amy was able to make it too and give our dogs some much needed attention.