Many of you know we have a tradition every year with our college friends called "Malone Thanksgiving". We started the tradition after we realized that we never get to spend holidays with our roommates and friends from school even though they are like family . . . so eight years ago Malone Thanksgiving was born and it has been going on ever since. Coming to this event with our twins this year made an already special event even more monumental. When we got in the car to drive there I said to Ryan "It's Malone Thanksgiving and I have two babies!" One of my favorite parts of the weekend was seeing all of our friends holding the girls and pitching in to help with diapers and feedings . . . without even being asked. I would just look over and there was Lydia in all her glory getting a fresh diaper. The most special part of the evening is when we go around the table and say what we are thankful for which usually turns into a time of sharing what has happened in our lives over the past year--good or bad. It is an amazing thing (started by Wendy--there's your shout out Wen if you're reading this). I am usually cliche when it's my turn--"I'm thankful for Ryan, my family, etc" to keep things simple and to avoid getting emotional and my plan this year was no different--but when it came to be my turn it just hit me--how amazingly blessed I am to have Lydia and Grace--and things turned emotional real quick. Luckily Ryan saved me with his wit and took the attention away from me and my tears :). It was incredibly surreal to be at this annual event where we review the events of the previous year around close friends with my beautiful, perfect little girls.